[Eeglablist] Removing event values

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:40:59 PDT 2021

Hi Kaelasha,

If you do it manually in GUI and then type eegh in Matlab, you'll get the command line to do it automatically in your script.

And to create an index of the events you want to remove, you can do something like this:
bad_events = contains({EEG.event.type}, {'synch on' 'synch off'})
EEG = pop_editeventvals(EEG,'delete', find(bad_events));

Cedric