[Eeglablist] Time-frequency

Blaž Hren blaz.hr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 04:51:38 PST 2021

Dear  Miklos Kecskes,

you need to segment your data there's no way around it.

Perhaps this link will be useful:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.fieldtriptoolbox.org_faq_how-5Fcan-5Fi-5Fdo-5Ftime-2Dfrequency-5Fanalysis-5Fon-5Fcontinuous-5Fdata_&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=kYIqOg-O4Ne3-LqU-XDLLFugDAM0s5Oo1h70K-3yqUW8W9KABjt6TO7k37iKsTlW&s=-q4_EZ7AtYsNYd557ZnOunSPxRdCdoUrvF47b7albho&e=

Best

V V sre., 1. dec. 2021 ob 18:07 je oseba Dr. Kecskés Miklós via eeglablist <