[Eeglablist] Inquiry in importing data

Claire Receli Renosa claire_renosa at dlsu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 13 22:06:12 PST 2021

Hi. I am using EMOTIV EPOC data and I export my data using csv format. I
loaded the muse .csv format to be able to load my data but when I do
topographical viewing of it, it appears that I don't have the time series
plot (represented by blue lines) on my view. I do not understand why. Can
you please provide a clear example of what a csv file should look like when
I import it to EEGLab (Timestamp, label, content etc.) So that EEGLab would
recognize my data properly as electrode channel data and the timestamp as
well. Thank you. Please provide me screenshots if possible. It is hard for
me to understand text instructions alone.

Thank you.

Attached below are my screenshots and file that I am loading into EEGLab.

--

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this
e-mail, including those in its attachments, is confidential and intended