[Eeglablist] Exporting data from ALLEEG.data (different bands and channels)

Jure Zajc jz4314 at student.uni-lj.si
Tue Jul 5 02:29:20 PDT 2022

Hello team for EEGLAB.

I'm finishing my master thesis with the help of EEGLAB and I was
wondering how I can retrieve data from STUDY of 74 subjects. I want to
only retrieve data for F channels (3, 4, 26, 27, 33 and 56) and how
could I retrieve data from different EEG bands as well e.g. 0-4Hz
(delta band).

I was also wondering if there is a way to implement some classifiers
within the GUI or CLI, I've written code for LDA and QDA, but was
wondering if there is a way inside a EEGLAB to use other forms or same
two (they are probably written better than my implementation), like
leave one out, k-cross validation.

Thank you for your answer and keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
Jure Zajc