[Eeglablist] Amica & SIFT

m za ma.zamani.20 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:24:58 PDT 2022

Dear Admin

I am writing this email because I still have a problem with Amica .
Actually, I think the reason behind my problem is PCA which keeps
components having more variance and I hope there is a solution. According
to the SIFT toolbox, I have an issue to balance between consistency and
residual whitening. I also have no idea which window length and optimal
order are suitable to strike a balance among those(consistency and residual
whitening). Although I studied SIFT instruction, I have two problems, when
I increase the lenght of window, consistency become good(PC>80%), but
residual whitening become zero everytime and when I decrease winlenght
(PC<80٪) and residual become good ?

Best regards
Marjan

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LN92alwktqfIXtvmBJJP-Q37p39Ddy7X/view?usp=drivesdk__;!!Mih3wA!D8xBnpdJ7OAhiaSHPmtoMR4fgTmV6cGkNMHckLqauGq4XuTz0VbIesV3qGp3p7hO9ApPzEfDNMQyaCkRCuQPXa6b96o$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LT6ve0RUJSclr8jBT4vCeIkRwiGYUnA0/view?usp=drivesdk__;!!Mih3wA!D8xBnpdJ7OAhiaSHPmtoMR4fgTmV6cGkNMHckLqauGq4XuTz0VbIesV3qGp3p7hO9ApPzEfDNMQyaCkRCuQPi7C-Ex0$