[Eeglablist] ICA clustering

Adam Grinberg adam.grinberg at umu.se
Wed May 24 23:59:16 PDT 2023

Thank you, Scott, for the detailed response!

Although I was not considering decomposing my data twice (a second time on each condition separately), I will try to do this if only to explore what it will produce.

On a rather simple matter, I was wondering if you could help me with plotting clusters of IC dipoles. The default property plots each cluster in a separate plot (i.e., when using the GUI). However, I wish to plot several cluster on the same plot (Each cluster in a distinct colour; individual sources as small dots and centroids slightly larger). I tried
Using:
STUDY = std_dipplot(STUDY,ALLEEG, 'clusters',’all’, 'mode', 'multicolor', 'groups', 'on');

…but this gives me a completely different figure (you probably know which one as you were one of the authors for the function 😊).

(I hope it’s not too much to ask).

Kind regards,

/Adam
Adam Grinberg, PT, PhD
Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy
Umeå University
Umeå, Sweden