[Eeglablist] Unrecognized function or variable

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:32:54 PDT 2023

Hi,

Are you trying to run it via command line? This means that you didn't add the path to the dipfit folder, or that you deleted this function, or that you did not install dipfit plugin. It should be installed by default when you installed EEGLAB, so did you simply forget to launch eeglab maybe?

Cedric

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.