[Eeglablist] Mismatch Versions 10.03 10.02

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 9 19:34:44 PST 2024

Hi Iryna,

As Steve mentioned, some EEGLAB menus are turned off by default in EEGLAB 2022.0 and later. You can bring them back by selecting the appropriate option (menu item EEGLAB > Preferences).

If that does not solve it, please submit an issue to the ERPLAB or EEGLAB GitHub repo, where you can share screen captures.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/ucdavis/erplab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!DNZNPUKrXCmcGDhO7KrD6qpkWSBv5bzeJETJAgjAOGSq2BCZKyNLaxnhioOYJvZ3C3Gl7rLB2e6j4Xd2O7Jt_Zi4$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!DNZNPUKrXCmcGDhO7KrD6qpkWSBv5bzeJETJAgjAOGSq2BCZKyNLaxnhioOYJvZ3C3Gl7rLB2e6j4Xd2O2qNTE6q$

You cannot share screen capture on the mailing list (we restrict images to avoid cluttering people’s mailboxes).

Best wishes,

Arno