[Eeglablist] Call for papers - Special Issue on Multimodal Imaging in Cognitive Neuroscience to be published in the journal Biological Psychology

Sreenivasan Meyyappan smeyyappan at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 15 16:03:48 PST 2024

Hello,

We are organizing, and guest-editing, a Special Issue on Multimodal Imaging in Cognitive Neuroscience to be published in the journal Biological Psychology.

Biological Psychology is a respected international journal, published by Elsevier, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2023.

The idea is to capture and present the current trends in this area of brain research.

We cordially invite researchers to contribute an article to this Special Issue.

The articles can be in the form of regular (original) research papers using multimodal imaging methods (broadly defined; we are happy to discuss ideas),  or reviews/commentaries on multimodal neuroimaging techniques and applications.

For further information, please refer to the call for papers<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biological-psychology/about/call-for-papers*multimodal-imaging-in-cognitive-neurosciences__;Iw!!Mih3wA!D69UTm9fucr7baaQxeQM-YIX7VYofsLgjxWcEzT2JP7rVF0RBXmna-v6S5mKOlJhzf8T14XEdnXAq6Vx6W2rv65F1ac4PA$ > or write to us with any questions or to bounce around ideas you may have.

Please be advised that the deadline for submission is likely to be somewhat flexible but is now indicated as March 31, 2024.

The Guide for Authors and link to submit your manuscript is also available on the Journal's homepage at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biological-psychology__;!!Mih3wA!D69UTm9fucr7baaQxeQM-YIX7VYofsLgjxWcEzT2JP7rVF0RBXmna-v6S5mKOlJhzf8T14XEdnXAq6Vx6W2rv65swIvNVw$ .

We would be grateful to learn if you are interested in contributing to the Special Issue and  look forward to hearing from you.

Please feel free to write to us at smeyyappan at ucdavis.edu<mailto:smeyyappan at ucdavis.edu> and grmangun at ucdavis.edu<mailto:grmangun at ucdavis.edu>

With best regards,

Sreeni and Ron,

Sreenivasan Meyyappan, Ph.D.
Assistant Project Scientist
Center for Mind and Brain, UC Davis

George R. Mangun, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Neurology
Center for Mind and Brain, UC Davis

Guest Editors, Biological Psychology