[Eeglablist] Reference point location and Cleanline issue

Deepa Gupta deepag1 at umbc.edu
Sun Jan 21 16:45:04 PST 2024

Hi Chester,

Thankyou for using EEGLAB. Please see the responses below:

regarding your query#1 - are you not seeing a harmonic at 60Hz? If not then
yes, it could be harmonic. It also depends on where this was recorded. you
may preferably consider using cleanline (more than once if needed) among
other possible techniques.
regarding your query#2 - Please check this if you haven't already:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/tutorials/05_Preprocess/rereferencing.html__;!!Mih3wA!GyynLF65-I6WmK77q3Pjzv7ZawbYERhjosVlIFOuQb2nucY7B-MQDVl2gLiXNnr3MhCrdDrhisEmqLRj4k_0kVs$  and
check for *Look
up locs*
Basically you would need to go to Edit -> channel locations - then please
append channel as per the documentation if you must followed by Look up
locs to get the coordinates for G2 and then have it as set reference. Once
that's done, you may re-refer by going to Tools → Re-reference the data

Hope that helps
Sincerely
Deepa Gupta <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepaguptaresearcher/__;!!Mih3wA!GyynLF65-I6WmK77q3Pjzv7ZawbYERhjosVlIFOuQb2nucY7B-MQDVl2gLiXNnr3MhCrdDrhisEmqLRjnQB8gco$ >
Postdoc Scholar, SCCN <https://sccn.ucsd.edu/>, SDSC <https://www.sdsc.edu/>
, INC <https://inc.ucsd.edu/index.php>, UCSD <https://ucsd.edu/>
Ph.D. , Dr. Choa's Lab <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://blogs.cs.umbc.edu/choalab/__;!!Mih3wA!GyynLF65-I6WmK77q3Pjzv7ZawbYERhjosVlIFOuQb2nucY7B-MQDVl2gLiXNnr3MhCrdDrhisEmqLRjGz-Gsz8$ >, CSEE
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.csee.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!GyynLF65-I6WmK77q3Pjzv7ZawbYERhjosVlIFOuQb2nucY7B-MQDVl2gLiXNnr3MhCrdDrhisEmqLRjiA0rE-4$ >, UMBC <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.umbc.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!GyynLF65-I6WmK77q3Pjzv7ZawbYERhjosVlIFOuQb2nucY7B-MQDVl2gLiXNnr3MhCrdDrhisEmqLRjXiwzEFk$ >