[Eeglablist] Recived email

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:40:33 PST 2024

Hi,

you just have to download it, then add the path to MATLAB:
addpath('/your/path/to/eeglab').
When you type: eeglab the main windows with the GUI will pop up.

Ciao,
Ivano

---

*Antonio Ivano Triggiani*

Research Scientist [C]

Neurophysiology of Epilepsy Unit,

National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

National Institutes of Health

10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42

Bethesda, MD 20892-1428

Phone: (301) 402-2983