[Eeglablist] Query on artifacts

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:53:14 PST 2024

Hi,

Yes you cannot use ICA with only 4 channels. Here are the guideline for cleaning Muse signals with EEGLAB: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9669415__;!!Mih3wA!FsPg8PRBTCi8juijQhq3tf0opBMY5tRlfn8J18zCVHc8YCf7cDKNZE3KdU7Lch9LQgA-qN0e2mMgpXXQGwKYVBNa-Q$

I also have trained classifiers for detecting bad channels automatically, but haven't published yet. Email me if you want the code to try.

Cedric