[Eeglablist] Unable to identify cluster of significant electrodes

Dr Cyril, Pernet wamcyril at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 01:10:10 PST 2024

Hi Sanjana
> Hello,
>
> My name is Sanjana. I am currently working on a project where we have
> collected EEG signal from 70 electrodes from 2 groups of participants (
> namely dyslexic and control group) under 5 conditions. I would like to
> identify clusters of significant electrodes by comparing different
> conditions. For example, I would like to compare condition 1 and condition
> 3 of all participants belonging to control group and I would like to
> identify the significant electrodes that differ between condition 1 and
> condition 3. I have been trying to use LIMO toolbox. I tried 2nd level analysis using
> ANOVA repeated measures. Please refer to the screenshot attached below.
> There 5 conditions and while choosing the beta parameters, i choose 2 out 5
> conditions. I am running into an error as you can see in the screenshots.
there was no screenshot attached -- maybe just copy/paste the error from
the command window and I can help
> Kindly, guide me in performing the cluster analysis using LIMO toolbox.

there are no cluster analysis -- simply massive univariate statistical
analyses that correct for multiple comparisons using cluster mass (see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25128255/__;!!Mih3wA!BA9Y3p4KJIxjC4rPI3rTnE8XQn2OV9dJ3bCbaswf1QZBiM2MU85vu9XVj3P0vtgjU0P8Hp-JI0HbNo3i2CmDmg$ )

Cyril