[Eeglablist] Regarding EEGLAB

Mansi Sharma mansi.sharma at dfki.de
Tue Feb 13 04:09:53 PST 2024

Hello,

 I am working with the EEG data. I would like to know the correct sequence of preprocessing steps. For instance, Filtering (lowpass, high pass, notch), Artifact rejection using pop_cleanrawdata(), here I am only using process/remove channels., then channel interpolation, channel re-referencing, and finally ICA. Is this order fine?

Also, after these steps, I still see eye blinks and artifacts. What could be missing in this case?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mansi

M. Sc. Mansi Sharma
DFKI GmbH
Campus D3 2 Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +49 681 85775 -5346
Mail:  <mailto:mansi.sharma at dfki.de<mailto:mansi.sharma at dfki.de>>mansi.sharma at dfki.de<mailto:mansi.sharma at dfki.de>
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Kuenstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Geschaeftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger (Vorsitzender)
Helmut Ditzer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: