[Eeglablist] [ext] Extracting Values from ROIconnect

Nguyen, Tien Dung tien-dung.nguyen at charite.de
Sat Mar 9 03:54:18 PST 2024

Hello,

Yes, this is the case for almost all connectivity estimates that are computed using ROIconnect. The only exceptions are TRGC and PAC, but for any other estimate, you get 3D arrays where the dimensions correspond to the frequency ranges and the ROI labels as you wrote yourself.

Tien Dung Nguyen

MSc. Computational Neuroscience

Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin

Student Research Assistant

Brain and Data Science Group

Berlin Center for Advanced Neuroimaging

Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin