[Eeglablist] statistics on ERSP error

杜家安 chiaantu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:22:28 PDT 2024

Hi, everyone:

When I tried to statistics on ERSP and plot (p-value) perm with fdr, it
appeared error message and the output is incomplete. The output's ERSP
color bar is missing, and then the y axis of p-value figure inverted. The
error message showed that "Error setting property 'CLim' of class 'Axes':
Value must be a 1x2 vector of numeric type in which the second element is
greater than the first element or is Inf., (Error occured in function
caxis() at line 33)".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My eeglab version is EEGLab v14.1.2; My Matlab version is R2022b.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Chia An, Tu