[Eeglablist] Approximate Entropy values very low

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:22:48 PDT 2024

Hi Lizzy,

(adding back the eeglablist in case it's helpful to others)

Can you please submit an issue on the github page with the screenshots?

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/amisepa/get_entropy__;!!Mih3wA!HT04HyIgFzwEE_IAl94Sk6C7Qp8SHhogeJaXKA-Y4yS3v0ePHtkQJxG8F65QFJspqMrQGqBHIGMlKtTngi5wAVcgfw$

I will work on this plugin again soon, it's been a while! I have some improvements to add as well.

Thanks,
Cedric Cannard