[Eeglablist] EEG 1-month full time summer internship for PhD student or early postdoc

Dona Murphey dunkindona at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:03:37 PDT 2024

Hi everyone!

I am a neuroscientist/clinical neurophysiologist and Chief Scientific Officer at Lifelines Neuro/Synthesys Brain Health (EEG original equipment manufacturer and EEG clinical trials services provider). We are seeking a summer intern with opportunities for continued work. Please apply and/or share with qualified friends/colleagues! Feel free to email me directly with any questions.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://info.lifelinesneuro.com/eeg-jobs__;!!Mih3wA!CuZg_ip40FjxxVSTeX-eJtVsq6cNedmP2kfukk4P80p4PGmuzgxVDNjzONRqJjPvWB3aEHA6mYLcdLNfKL_ZNNKASg$
[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://info.lifelinesneuro.com/hubfs/how-do-i-know-if-i-have-been-hacked.jpg*keepProtocol__;Iw!!Mih3wA!CuZg_ip40FjxxVSTeX-eJtVsq6cNedmP2kfukk4P80p4PGmuzgxVDNjzONRqJjPvWB3aEHA6mYLcdLNfKL8lbf-63Q$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://info.lifelinesneuro.com/eeg-jobs__;!!Mih3wA!CuZg_ip40FjxxVSTeX-eJtVsq6cNedmP2kfukk4P80p4PGmuzgxVDNjzONRqJjPvWB3aEHA6mYLcdLNfKL_ZNNKASg$ >
EEG Industry Jobs<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://info.lifelinesneuro.com/eeg-jobs__;!!Mih3wA!CuZg_ip40FjxxVSTeX-eJtVsq6cNedmP2kfukk4P80p4PGmuzgxVDNjzONRqJjPvWB3aEHA6mYLcdLNfKL_ZNNKASg$ >
Looking For A New Career? Lifelines Neuro Is A Growing Company With Competitive Benefits. Learn More About Our Open Positions And Apply Today!
info.lifelinesneuro.com

Dona

Dona Kim Murphey, MD PhD

dona.murphey at synthesyshealth.com