[Eeglablist] Correlation with N400 mean amplitude values

Veronica Debora TORO veronicadebora.toro at studenti.unipr.it
Wed Apr 17 02:11:54 PDT 2024

Dear EEGLAB users,
I have a specific question about n400 mean amplitude values.
I would like to correlate n400 mean amplitude values extracted from specific electodes and some scores (for example EQi test score).
Among the studies published in the literature, I found that some studies use raw values of n400 mean amplitude (with positive or negative sign) for correlation analyses, while others use Absolute values. In which cases Is One methodology used rather than the other? Are there advantages or disadvantages?
Thank you in Advance

Best

Debora

Inviato da Outlook per Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!Mih3wA!G9glLO3FcnPoDg0F-vus6Qy36nDYOeIdxZ9FhQGT2eXw5Y-Snz-RBGP61GdFyBZXWWHHPmle1vYxz9c6Qz2E5Kxax4DJLSkPozalYr0CHw$ >