[Eeglablist] Special Session on "Advances in artificial intelligence and learning in Healthcare"

Larbi Boubchir boubchir at ai.univ-paris8.fr
Sat Apr 27 23:42:27 PDT 2024

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to contribute to the Special Session on "Advances in artificial intelligence and learning in Healthcare", in the  16th International Conference on Human System Interaction (HSI), that will be held in Paris (two weeks before the olympics games), France, from 8 to 11 july,  2024.

The deadline is on April 30, 2024.

Detailed information can be found at : https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hsi2024.welcometohsi.org/special-sessions/__;!!Mih3wA!FdxhtyV3lDTRgZXT_mE7wwjZNbZakazCfBY9SDDkEosLHxJlJSpQqgeRTbzueqrvjKzQ3xLcpD8vRtkInEHUxh_x9tIoY_Qa$

Feel free to forward this invitation to any colleague you think may be interested.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards,
Prof. Larbi Boubchir
Université Paris 8, France