NFT-2.1 release announcement
Zeynep Akalin Acar
zeynep at sccn.ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:11:41 PDT 2011
Dear EEGLAB and NFT users,
The new version of neuroelectromagnetic forward head modeling toolbox,
NFT-2.1, is now released. This release contains a number of bug fixes and
For the ones who are not familiar with NFT, NFT includes:
1. Segmentation of head images from T1-weighted MR images,
2. Mesh generation,
3. Co-registration of electrode locations with scalp,
4. Warping of a template head model to electrode locations,
5. Forward problem solution with FEM and BEM,
6. Single dipole source localization.
You can download the latest NFT package from:
Tutorial slides: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/mediawiki/images/3/3b/NFT_intro.pdf
Note that the FEM solver binary included in the package is compiled for the
SCCN Linux cluster. As the FEM solver uses PetSc, which is a high
performance parallel framework, most users will have to compile the FEM
component from source. Please let me know if you'd like to use the FEM
solver, so I can send you the package with the installation instructions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nftnews