[Eeglablist] EGI 3.0b2 .raw files

Pomona Neuroscience neurohouse at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:01:55 PST 2002

Hello, this is the Weekes/Lewis Neurolab at Pomona College.  We're presently
using EGI's Net Station  3.0b2 (development features enabled) to record raw
EEG/ERP. We are having trouble importing a .raw file into EEGLAB 4.03. We
were wondering if anyone could lend us a copy of .raw file that they
successfully imported, so we can look at what sort of parameters are setup
in Netstation as well as EEGLAB.  Our email address is
neurohouse at hotmail.com. Also, has anyone noticed an improvement when using
Netstation 3.0 final candidate with respect to exporting files for  EEGLAB?
As far as we can see, the only format that can be imported into EEGLAB from
Netstation is Simple Binary .raw files...is this necessarily the only
format?

Thank You,
-Vignesh Arasu

p.s. Under the File menu, we have only been "Saving As....", not "Exporting"
  our files. We don't quite see the distinction, but the "Exporting" option
has always been grayed out, so there has been no choice but to "Save As".