[Eeglablist] EGI 3.0b2 .raw files

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Wed Nov 27 10:26:50 PST 2002

Dear Vignesh,

Cooper Roddey in our lab is currently working with Phan Luu at EGI to
import various EGI formats. The new function will be included in the
next EEGLAB revision (probably in two weeks). In the meantime, I can
email you our update of the function. We have 5 different EGI raw data
files of different version and we will also make some of them available
for public download.
I hope this help.

Arno

--

*Arnaud Delorme, Ph.D.*
Computational Neurobiology Lab, Salk Institute

*Tel* : /(+1)-858-458-1927 ext 15/
*Fax* : /(+1)-858-458-1847/
*Web page *: www.cnl.salk.edu/~arno <http://www.cnl.salk.edu/%7Earno>