[Eeglablist] Send us electrode location files

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:35:01 PST 2002

Because of the current limitations with importing/exporting channel
location files into EEGLAB, we are thinking of extending the
capabilities of the channel importing/exporting function.
We would be gratefull if some of you could email us (simply reply to
this email) the channel location files they use in as many native format
as possible (EGI, Neuroscan, Loreta, Besa, ...), using spherical,
carthesian or polar coordinates. However, only send native formats, not
custom ones (though the future function will also be able to import
custom channel location files).
Many thanks in advance

Arno

ps: These channel location files may also be distributed along with
EEGLAB for other users (you can state that you only want to have you
location file tested and we won't distribute it).
--

*Arnaud Delorme, Ph.D.*
Computational Neurobiology Lab, Salk Institute

*Tel* : /(+1)-858-458-1927 ext 15/
*Fax* : /(+1)-858-458-1847/
*Web page *: www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno <http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/%7Earno>