[Eeglablist] Re: Flexible time/frequency analysis in EEGLAB

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 29 14:46:12 PST 2004

1. Would anyone venture to write a pair of  EEGLAB<->Wavlelab translator
functions? Would this concept make sense?

2. I am planning to make  timef() and crossf() accept time/frequency
images computed elsewhere, to allow maximum flexibility. Has anyone done
this already?

Discussions of these issues might properly continue  EEGLAB developers
list.

Those interested, please send a message to that effect to
eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu for further instructions.

Scott Makeig