[Eeglablist] EEG Analysis using MP !

Sazonov, A. A.Sazonov at tue.nl
Sat Dec 11 02:50:14 PST 2004

Hallo Rakendu,

You can run mp31.exe from Matlab as:

eval(['!mp31 -B mprun.txt']);

The file mprun.txt is a script file and it must contain the commands you want to use for the decomposition.

Here is a simple example of its content:

set -e 95 -i 100
reinit -O 512 -R 1000000
loadsig -O tmp.txt -F 128
mp

Best regards,

Andrei

	Dear Andrei and everyone out there,

	Thank you for your help. I used mp31.exe and could run it on my data.
	Now I have close to 400 data sets with 2000 samples on which I want to run the MP command from mp31.exe.
	I had written a .m file in MATLAB to run all the commands in a loop for the 400 variables. However, once the command 'dos mp31' or'!mp31' is invoked from the matlab console, MATLAB comes to a stand still. How can we run matlab commands on the command prompt window opened in matlab itself?
	Is there a way to run matlab scripts that can run on dos?
	I want to continue to run commands on mp31.exe after it opens in matlab using .m files. I know there is a way out but am unable to find it in matlab help.
	Please let me know.

	Eagerly waiting,
	Thanks,
	Rakendu Rao