[Eeglablist] EEG data in MP book format?

rranawee at purdue.edu rranawee at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 23 08:24:37 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am using eeglab for my Data analysis and it has proven to be very useful. I
am also trying to incorporate Matching Persuits into my analysis. I have a
couple of questions,

1. Does anyone have a matlab function which converts EEGlab EEG data format
(in the vector form) into a MP book format or vice-versa?
I have a large number of multichannel epoched data and I would like to analyze
them using MP.

2. Is there a way in MP which I can compare two or more datasets for the
rejection of the Null Hypothesis that the sets are simillar?

If anyone can help me with these issues, I will be most grateful to you.

Thanks in advance

Ruwan Ranaweera
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University