[Eeglablist] Finding significance?

david schwartzman david03182 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:35:18 PDT 2004

Hi,
I am using time frrequency analysis to look at 40 hertz activity.
Can someone please explain what bootstrap significance is? Does it mean that
any ersp still showing after boot strap is statistically significant?
I have a burst of 40 hertz activity before the response that I want to do
run a statistical test on. What is the best way to look for significance
between this burst and the rest of my data?

many thanks as always

David Schwartzman
Oxford Brookes University