[Eeglablist] use pop_loadset directly

Ming Qian qianmi at ee.duke.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:59:51 PST 2006

Hello:

I try to write scripts without using eeglab GUI and I ran into a problem.

If I ran command line
EEG = pop_loadset('Position1.set', ':', ['all', 'info']);
The EEG.data field has the string 'Position1.dat' without the data.  It
look like that it did not load the data from Position1.dat file.

But if I use the GUI to load the same Position1.set file, it does download
the data correct where  EEG.data: [96x307x25 single] is a data matrix.

I read the tutorial on writing script and the tutorial said that I can use
the pop_loadset and it should behave the same as the GUI interface file
download.

Can somebody give me a hint on what is wrong?

Thanks,

Ming Qian