[Eeglablist] electrode mislocalization

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Jan 12 14:25:11 PST 2007

Dear Rodrigo,

my expectation is that the mislocalization for independent components
will be similar to the mislocalization for EEG/ERP. The reason is that
both contain a scalp map of potential (although unlike ERP/EEG source
localization, a component scalp map does not change over time).
For sure, it would be good to show that on real data though.