[Eeglablist] rereferencing problems

Steve Fleming stephen.fleming at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 10:28:07 PST 2007

Hello all,

I too have a rereferencing question. I would like to re-rereference to
linked mastoids, but at the moment my data has the left mastoid as a common
reference. Is there a way of instructing the pop_reref or reref functions to
compute an average of both the common and another channel?

At the moment the only way I can think of doing it is to re-reference twice,
first to an arbitrary channel (while keeping the original mastoid common in
the data) and then to both mastoid channels.

Cheers

Steve

Stephen M. Fleming

Wellcome Trust 4-Year PhD Studentship