[Eeglablist] Help : EEG Simulation

Phuong Le Huy phuong.lehuy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:12:42 PST 2007

Dear all,

I am having the task of separating the distinct sources from EEG signal with
seizure phonomenon. But we do not have the real signal so we must simulate
them. I have already suceeded in simulating the background and the seizure
signal but I really need some noises as eyeblink or anything that can appear
in the EEG signal. So if you have this kind of data (noise like
eyeblink,etc), please send me or give me some hints of this. And one more
thing I want your help is that after simulating these separated sources, I
need to combine them so how should I combine them sothat my signal are most
similar to the real signals (signals we can capture by recording system)? If
you have this kind of signal (EEG signal with seizure and these kind of
noise) please send me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards