[Eeglablist] how to enter data to EEGLAB

arno arno at salk.edu
Tue Feb 13 01:02:48 PST 2007

Dear Jawad,

simply create a Matlab array with the data

data = [ 0 .2  .12 5 ........; % channel 1
             2 0.3 0.23 1 1.2 .....; % channel 2
             2.1 0.5 4.23 1.1 1.5 ..... ]; % channel 3

Note that each row must have the same number of elements.
Then use EEGLAB menu item to import the array
(menu "File > Import data > From float/ASCII file or Matlab array")

Hope this helps,

Arno