[Eeglablist] Eye movements

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Wed Jun 27 13:52:26 PDT 2007

You may use ICA and it should be able to isolate different types of eye
movements. We had a visiting scientist (Erick Edwards) a couple of years
ago that was recording eye saccades in 8 possible directions. In the ICA
decomposition, 8 components accounted for the 8 directions of saccade. I
think he had a couple of eye channels but I do not remember specifically.

Best regards,

Arno