[Eeglablist] studyset clustering

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Wed Jul 4 12:57:30 PDT 2007

Dear Robert,

this is because you need the Matlab statistical toolbox to use kmean. We
are not adept of forcing users to use Matlab toolboxes. I have just
found this other kmean clustering function on www.mathtools.net (link
below). You just need to plug it in pop_clust.m (if you succeed, please
send use the updated code). Otherwise, we will do it ourselves but this
will take more time.

Thanks a lot,

Arno

http://people.revoledu.com/kardi/tutorial/kMean/matlab_kMeans.htm