[Eeglablist] question about EEG online databases

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:27:21 PDT 2007

Juan and all -

We at SCCN are planning to create an online human electrophysiology
resource archive, and will be forming a concrete plan in the next few
months. I would like to hear from anyone on the list who has interest
or suggestions.

Scott

On 7/4/07, Juan Antonio Barios Heredero <juan.barios at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Probably this has been discussed before, but I am relativlely new in the
> list. I should like to know about EEG databases, where finding sleep
> records, EEGs normal and pathological, that kind of things. After googling a
> little, I have only found
> 1 --- physionet
> 2 ---
> http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno/fam2data/publicly_available_EEG_data.html
> 3 --- The australian EEG database
>     [-->
> www.cs.newcastle.edu.au/~henskens/papers/ClinEEGNeuro.pdf]
>
> there should be many more, but I suposse are not publicly available.
>
> Thanks in advance

Scott Makeig, Director and Research Scientist, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation,
University of California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0961,
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott