[Eeglablist] Brain Vision files import problem

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Sat Jul 7 06:58:03 PDT 2007

Hi Eve,

>   I met same problem on brain vision results import
> problem. I tried .vhdr both ascii and bonary, with or
> without channel name in data file, the error message
> always showed as: Error using ==> pop_loadbv
> Error in computing number of data points...
This error message should not occur (at least ;) with binary files.
Please, double check whether in the [Common Infos] section of the vhdr
file you find a line "DataFormat=BINARY". If yes, could you please
provide an as short as possible (<1MB) binary test file (together with
vhdr and vmrk)?

Best,
Andreas