[Eeglablist] Problem with base line in time-frequency

Johan.poncelet jponcele at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Jul 16 02:26:02 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I use EEGlab for a few month now for Evoked potential in olfaction. I
tried to make some time frequency but the result have not convinced me.
In fact, i have a problem in baseline.

I have epoched my data from -1000 ms to +2000ms in order to have a very
large one.
When I apply the time frequency function (study, compute ERSP), I obtain
a time freq representation from -126ms to 1200ms maxi.

Why?

I have done the ERSP with this parameters:
 'cycles', [3 0.5], 'padratio', 4, 'freqs', [2 100], 'lowmem', ['on'] ,
'freqscale', ['linear'],

Now i would like to do different ERSP. I would like that the [-1000,
-500] period to be my baseline. And then have a representation from -500
to +1500.  Is it possible? I have tried with the option 'baseline' in
the ERSP box but EEGlab give me error message.

Regards
Johan.Poncelet

--
Johan Poncelet
Laboratoire Neuroscience et Systèmes Sensoriels
Johan.poncelet at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Johan.poncelet at gmail.com