[Eeglablist] SCCN intermittently offline

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:26:29 PDT 2007

Our building is having electrical power difficulties and Bob has shut
down our cluster and some servers until we get a clean and stable power
supply.  We apologize for the inconvenience, it should still be possible
to download from our European server.  I'm sorry I don't know the link,
if anyone else can provide it please do.

Toby