[Eeglablist] Problem with base line in time-frequency

Johan.poncelet jponcele at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Sep 6 00:15:27 PDT 2007

Ok, thanks.
I will waiting for the baseline possibility.

For the limitation for the windows in time frequency:
 Ok there is a limit because of the wavelet. You speak about 500ms on
each side. I have epoched from -1000 to 2000 ms. So I should have had a
result in time frequency from -500 to 1500. And I obtained an analyse
from -126ms to 1200. Is this normal?

Best regards
Johan

--
Johan Poncelet
Laboratoire Neuroscience et Systèmes Sensoriels
Johan.poncelet at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Johan.poncelet at gmail.com