[Eeglablist] Problem with base line in time-frequency

Laszlo Balazs balazs at cogpsyphy.hu
Thu Sep 6 11:08:19 PDT 2007

Hi,
I am less then a newbie in timefreq analysis but still let me ask again.
Does the trimmed off section necessarily have to be a real baseline or
could it be a part of the previous trial? This way Johan could have
overlapping epochs from -1500 to 2500 and could analyze -1000 to 2000.
(Assuming cca 3Hz low freq and 3 cycle wavelet.) In other words could
the activity from -1500 to -1000 influence the output after -1000 due to
convolution with the wavelets?
Best,
Laszlo