[Eeglablist] EGI file Export?

david Schwartzman david03182 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:24:11 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to export multiple segmented files from Net station to EEGlab
I'm exporting them in the simple binary format, I am getting the event markers across e.g targ, stim etc
But I am unable to look at the different conditions i.e the differing segmented categories
Does anyone have any experience with exporting data from Net station who could offer some friendly advice?
many thanks for the helpDavid SchwartzmanOxford Brookes University