[Eeglablist] pop_comperp problem

Nikolova Zornitza zorinikol at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 12:16:01 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I am a beginner in eeglab and I need your help.

I can't plot grand average of five loaded datasets.I
got an error massage:

>> [pop_comperp( ALLEEG, 1, [1 2 3 4 5] ,[], 'addavg',
'on', 'addstd', 'off', 'diffavg', 'off', 'diffstd',
'off', 'tplotopt',{ 'ydir',-1});;]
??? Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.

Error in ==> pop_comperp at 373
    if flag == 1, erp1ind(:,:,index)  =
mean(TMPEEG.data,3);

It seems that it recognizes only the current data set,
since when I run the current dataset (in that case
dataset 2) it plots the 'avg':

[pop_comperp( ALLEEG, 1, [2 2 2 2 2] ,[], 'addavg',
'on', 'addstd', 'off', 'diffavg', 'off', 'diffstd',
'off', 'tplotopt',{ 'ydir',-1});;]

Each one of he five datasets is <32x275x96 single>
data, but for "not current" datasets the data is 'in
set file' ?????? and does not state that data are
<32x275x96 single>

Any idea what should I do ?
Thank you in advance.
Zori