[Eeglablist] EEG/MEG-neuroimaging technical report: eLORETA

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 25 11:57:23 PDT 2007

This comes at an opportune time ~ I wanted to ask the EEG community
whether you can recommend a decent report on localization success for
'deep' sources &, conversely, the validity of deep-source solutions
produced by inverse-solution algorithms.

I have been working with sLORETA in the past, and am curious about
the validity of solutions pointing to deep nuclei such as in the
striatum - which arise in response to widespread scalp distributions
(e.g., P3). The general literature is difficult to judge - given the
wide array of opinions.

Kind regards,
Agatha

Neuroscience of Cognitive Control Laboratory
Department of Psychology
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ, 08540

Tel:    609 258 7512