[Eeglablist] chanlocs

Bradley Voytek btvoytek at berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 25 12:57:41 PDT 2007

I've had great results using the BESA coordinates: edit > channel
locations > Look up locs > use BESA file for 4-shell dipfit spherical
model, the file of which, on my computer is at:

...MATLAB74/toolbox/eeglab_current/eeglab2007May01_beta/plugins/dipfit2.1/standard_BESA/standard-10-5-cap385.elp'

::brad