[Eeglablist] System Recommendations?

Kieffaber, Paul kieffaberp at upmc.edu
Mon Dec 10 09:06:56 PST 2007

Dear EEGLab community,

I anticipate being in the market for 128-channel EEG system in the not
too distant future.  I have worked with 64-channel Neuroscan and
128-channel EGI systems.  I would very much like to hear recommendations
from any of you who have experience with either or both of these.  I
would also like to hear from any of you who have set up a lab with other
systems (e.g., Sensorium).

At this point, anything from specific to general feedback would be
appreciated.  If you have set up a system with Sensorium (or other)
amplifiers, it would be very helpful if you could tell me how (i.e. what
software etc.) you integrated acquisition and stimulus-delivery and the
ease with which this was accomplished.

Many thanks!

Paul