[Eeglablist] eeglab menu pop-up (Viviane Monteiro Braconi)

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at unitn.it
Tue Jul 1 03:34:15 PDT 2008

This is only half a solution. To avoid repeated eeglab menu pop-ups,
when I'm running a series of scripts, I first check if one of the
functions I want to use is already available. Only when it isn't, do I
call eeglab:
    if(~exist('pop_loadset')) % check if eeglab already loaded
        eeglab
    end
    EEG = pop_loadset('filename', inFileName, 'filepath', inDir);

But it would be neater if you could prevent the pop-up altogether, or if
the eeglab call returned a handle to the window which you could then close.

Best,

Brian Murphy
Centre for Mind/Brain Sciences
University of Trento