[Eeglablist] how to interpolate bad electrodes

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 04:31:11 PDT 2008

It is possible (based on the error message) that some coordinates are
missing (the number of Z coordinates seems different).
On each dataset, when you use the menu "Edit > Channel locations", all
edit boxes should contain a number.

If you still cannot fix the problem, please enter a bug report. Also,
be sure to do your testing with the current EEGLAB version (the last
one dating from October 1st, 2008).