[Eeglablist] Can I transfer EEG files to a PowerPoint presentation?

Houck, Amber ARMC-Education HouckA at armc.sbcounty.gov
Wed Jan 7 14:52:53 PST 2009

Hi-I am actually a multimedia person helping a doctor who wants to be
able to present seizure cases in a PowerPoint format or the like so that
she does not have to take the machine with her in order to show the
cases.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I was able to take the
files from the machine (it is a Nihon Kohden - Model EEG 2100).  I have
a folder called NKT containing another folder called EEG 2100 which
holds several different files including a MacPaint image, an Access file
with the patient's information, a text document, registration entries, a
VOL file, and files ending in .11D, .21E, .CMT, .CN2, .EEG.  Any help is
appreciated, like I said, I'm not a medical person, I just want to try
to get this information into a presentation for the doctor's residents.

Thanks again for any input.
Amber