[Eeglablist] Importing channel locations

Nicola Maggio nicola.maggio at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Jan 26 03:25:26 PST 2009

Hi!

I'm importing my EEG data in ascii format into EEGLab however I do not succeed in importing channel location. Please, can you tell me how should I import channel locations for this dataset? Please, note that I'm using an extended International 10-20 System. Should I use the "edit channels info - pop_chanedit" and manually define the channel location for my dataset or is there a much more convenient way to do it?

Thanks for your help. Have a great day!

Nicola.